Thursday, October 28, 2004

Hollywoodspeak

The director returned from Berlin last Friday - he was shooting der cell phone kommercial. We spoke on Sunday about what (little) work I had accomplished during my week off from Carpocalypse. I gave him my notes and suggestions and he is fleshing out his thoughts so that when I'm done with the show for good (week after next) we can really get into the rewrites with gusto. Morgan Freeman passed. When I spoke to my manager I said, "So, he's out?" In a brilliant bit of spin, he replied,"He's not out, he's just not in."

During last week I did much work with Matt on the pilot. We involved my manager, told him to be ready to get the thing out asap. We worked last night and should be ready to send it out Monday. Hopefully the election won't last a week and people will get back to us soon. Also last week, began to get courted by a producer to do not one, but two adaptations. We'll see what shakes out. Hopefully, you know, ka-ching.

No comments: