Sunday, January 08, 2006

Road Ahead

This could be a big week. We're supposed to hear something from an investor in Get Low. This is an investor that could potentially have the production up and running in a few months - a pretty drastic turnaround from a few short months ago when everyone involved was thinking the thing was dead. What we're talking about here is this person (or company, or whatever) dropping a $10 million dollar check on our doorstep. As stated, it could indeed be a big week.

Also this week I should have word about a job. It would be a network thing, writing on a TV show, so it would be great credit on my resume and it would probably be pretty handsome pay. Thing is, I'm not much of a TV writer, so I don't know how much capital the bosses have to burn with the network people (since they decide and they don't know me from a hole in the fence). But everything I've heard has been positive, so I am going against my nature and trying to believe in the power of positive thinking.

More later, when I have some news and I'm not hungover.

No comments: