Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I've been BLACK LISTED!!!

A nice little driplet of benevolence came across the wire just now. My manager sent me something called The Black List, a compendium I've never heard of. Quote:

"THE BLACK LIST was compiled from the suggestions of over 90 film executives and high-level assistants, each of whom contributed the names of up to ten of their favorite scripts that were written in or are somehow uniquely associated with 2005 and will not be released in theaters during this calendar year. THE BLACK LIST is not a “best of” list. It is, at best, a “most liked” list. Enjoy."

And along with heavy-hitting screenwriters like Paul Haggis, Chris McQuarrie, Aaron Sorkin, Eric Roth, Robert Benton, Richard Price, Kenneth Lonergan, and Bill Broyles, right there on the list, right there on pg. 7 is my name.

Not too shabby...

1 comment:

The MacDaddy said...

congratulations! I always thought black list was bad. but here black is good. very good.