Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Note to Future Drunken Self...

Maybe not to get on the blog after a night of the pints and quarts.

Awoken this morning by my asshole neighbor yelling at her mother on the phone. 6:30 am. Then her house workers arrived at 8 and started sanding at 8:30. The sanding is over, and it must be staining time because the vapors coming in my window are making me a bit lightheaded.

It could just be that I'm sick of my godforsaken script - I've been doing nothing else for two and a half months and it's time to birth the friggin thing and get it out, get it read and up on the site.

Hmmm. Maybe there is an interesting experiment to be made of posting a script on this site as a Wiki and releasing into the arms of strangers to make it better. Since Hollywood screenplays are already a jumble of faceless particpants, why not just cut to the chase and get you, the audience, to write exactly what you want to see? Do away with credit altogether! Yes! Let's hear it for armchair quarterbacks!

But first I must quit dithering. I actually need to finish the thing before I can throw it up on here for you bastards to rip apart. And so I leave you, dear reader, to court the muse.

No comments: