Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Woozy

Bleary eyes. Pinching at the bridge of the nose. Pressure in head. Numbness in nether reigons. Repetetive stress syndrome. Suppressed appetite. And, of course, the weak bladder. Yep, I'm in the mad dash to finish my first draft. Page 89, if you're interested. I'm unable to sleep, as well. It's impossible to work any faster, and I'm not working fast enough. Gotta be done by Wednesday of next week. That's the goal. I cannot, cannot, cannot pass it. I'm a stress case. I need a vacation. I need a salt bath and a rub down. I need to get this monstrosity out of my head.

So it's going well. Which really just means that I actually have and ending and I think it works and that's all... Quality - that's a whole nother story.

AH, there is so much going on otherwise that I don't even know where to begin, and since I'm doing this at the end of my work day, I'll just skip for now. But there's crazy stuff going on. It's been a trying week and a half. I wonder if I have a career? Probably. In the automotive industry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An automotive career will not work for you sorry. You have no idea how to use tools………. Well maybe pumping gas…… PAM